INTEGRATED WATER MANAGEMENT
At CRESS WATER SOLUTIONS we promote an integrated approach to water management on a site to:
- Attenuate and mitigate the rate of discharge of storm-water run-off from the site.
- Contain and treat contaminants in surface water run-off
- Treat all sewage and wastewater discharges before they leave site
- Rationalise and minimize water usage on the site
To achieve this we will start with a water audit, which:
- Identifies and rationalises all available water resources on the site, and
- Identifies and quantifies all water uses on the site.
Our solutions incorporate a range of technologies, listed here and as described elsewhere on this website:
- Reed-beds, ponds and wetlands,
- SUD systems
- Rainwater harvesting
- Water recycling
- Water saving devices